10 Easy Home Improvement Projects
When it comes to easy home improvement projects there are a lot of things you can do. It depends on what your home needs and what you think is easy.
The list I have here is for exterior home improvements. The first five involve editing or replacing things on your home.
1. Storm doors – If you want to improve your front entrance consider eliminating your storm door to show off your newly painted front door.
2. Change lights – Update the lights on your home. Also, consider the scale of your lights. Are the old ones to small, as well as outdated?
3. New house numbers – Do your old numbers need to be cleaned up and painted or is it time to replace them? There are a lot of choices to pick from.
4. A new mailbox can help dress up your front entry without a lot of work…unless your mailbox is at the street where a new post might need to be replaced too.
5. Shutters – Do your shutters need to be painted? Do they need to be replaced?
6. Paint your garage door to freshen it up. Maybe even consider a new color that compliments your home…just to change things up a bit.
7. Flower boxes can add interest to your homes curb appeal. You can buy them pre-made or if you’re handy you can create your own like I did.
8. Power wash your home or use a bucket and long handle brush.
9. Prune trees – If they’re young it’s quite simple. If they’re mature that’s a different story.
10. Edging your driveway and sidewalks adds a finishing touch to your newly mowed lawn. There’s nothing like taking care of the details to create a crisp clean finished look.
That’s my list of easy home improvement projects. You could pick one or two a week and be finished before you know it. You might even think of more!
If you need a detail sander for your home improvement project visit our friends at Detail Sander Reviews.
Home Improvement Oak LawnContact CBS Remodeling for all your home improvement needs in Illinois.
Return to HGTV Curb Appeal
Return from Easy Home Improvement Projects to Exterior Home Improvement Ideas