4. Do you want to put the magic back in your home's curb appeal? Do you want a plan? Do you want to add value to your home?
5. Are you fixing & flipping, and need a little design help? A buyers first impression matters.
6. Did you just buy a foreclosed home? Are you looking for ideas to make it look it's best again?
7. These curb appeal design services are offered here as another way to help you make the improvements you want.
8. Want your home to look amazing and get complements from your neighbors? Need ideas? Want to create a visual plan for your home?
9. Watch your neighbors smile when you complete your curb appeal improvements.
"The Curb Appeal Makeover"
A detailed Custom Color Rendition of your home... a watercolor image of how your place will look when completed (working from your photographs.) Along with a personalized list of design ideas and recommendations on what you can do to improve the curb appeal of your home while adding value.
Some homeowners even have these watercolors reproduced and framed as gifts.
See an example of the results I can produce for you.
"The Home Facelift "
A Concept Sketch, along with a personalized list of design ideas and recommendations on what you can do to improve the curb appeal of your home while adding value. (working from the photos you send)
Example of "The Home Facelift "
What do my curb appeal design services include?
A proposal and agreement.
For Package 1. "The Curb Appeal Makeover" will include a completed redesign of your home in watercolor e-mailed to you. Also a list of items, colors and recommended products shown in the watercolor rendering.
For Package 2. "The Home Facelift" includes a concept design sketch along with a list of recommended items and products e-mailed to you.
How does it work?
Once you decide which of these packages you would like me to design for you, we can get started.
What is my fee for doing these design packages?
The two design packages I offer are generally quite different. "The Home Facelift" takes much less time than "The Curb Appeal Makeover."
Please contact me. I will contact you by e-mail or you can include your phone number and a time to call you.